3. Adventure of the Seas
I chose this cruise to do some diving at the different islands. The only on offered through the ship was St. Maartin, so I booked the rest by myself. Made suggestion about having more diving activities on this cruise. Hopefully, they will ad more dives in the future. Overall, the ship is beautiful. The staff was excellent and my room attandant, Matthew, was outstanding. The activites were varied to suit all ages. I even tried the FlowRider - loads of fun - both the body board and stand up surfing. There was enough time each day to take in some of the local culture each day. 8 am - 4:30 pm. Would definitely recommend this cruise for its variety. The only reason I gave it a 4, was because of the lack of diving activities and the downside - you had to pay for most classes in the gym. Otherwise, it would have been a 5.

Great variety in ports of call

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by ms.tinkerbell1

ms.tinkerbell1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Very comfortable, plenty of closet space, clean..downside - the threshold into the bathroom is about 1-1/2 inches up from the floor - i stubbed my toe on it one evening and have a black and blue, bruised and very sore big toe. However, that is with all the stateroom bathrooms. It should be corrected in some way. Would definitely request this cabin again.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans