3. Radiance of the Seas
As per normal boarding was easy and well organized. While there are parts of the ship that do need some attention I have to say it was a great cruise. Of course the norm now is to smash you at every turn with drinks packages, Rest packages and now even ship tours. The other regular thing that seems to be the norm is price increases and it never ends. We were on this ship in Feb and did the Galley tour with lunch It was a good tour and we had lunch at chops grille. As we were on with friends we decided to do it with them and of course it was more expensive, less time and no chops Grille but just in the dinning room and it was about 10% more expensive than Feb. Overall however, great cruise, staff were excellent, Cruise Director and staff the best I have ever had. The food was great, and yes drinks expensive still however I did notice cocktail of the day went from $12 US to $8 US this cruise which was something anyway. The loyalty program is fantastic as we are Diamond Plus members. Room was all good and our Room attendant Janna was awesome. I have to admit my bucket list included a trip to Tahiti islands and Hawaii. If you are into water sports you will love them but apart from that they are super expensive and not a lot to do. After Tahiti I thought Bali was heaps cheaper and just as good I did my Pearl Harbor tour so I was happy. Now comes the BUT !!! Twice in 2 cruises now we have caught the dreaded Cold/Flu. I recall 1 staff member saying they had it for 15 days which would make me believe there is a big chance staff are spreading it. Both my wife and I were as sick as could be and she had 2 visits to the doctor which is a very expensive exercise. I was in bed almost the whole time from Bora Bora to Hawaii. We do cruise a lot but I am now starting to re think" is it really worth it" ? We paid a lot for this cruise and we spent at least a quarter of it sick and add to that the $330 AUS in doctors fees and it leaves a sour taste I know it is the luck of the draw in most cases and if you do not get it Great !! We enjoyed everything apart from the doctors bill and being sick

Fantastic Cruise BUT !!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Downunderrob

As per normal boarding was easy and well organized.

We were on this ship in Feb and did the Galley tour with lunch

It was a good tour and we had lunch at chops grille.

The loyalty program is fantastic as we are Diamond Plus members.

Room was all good and our Room attendant Janna was awesome.

I have to admit my bucket list included a trip to Tahiti islands and Hawaii.

After Tahiti I thought Bali was heaps cheaper and just as good

I did my Pearl Harbor tour so I was happy.

Now comes the BUT !!!

Twice in 2 cruises now we have caught the dreaded Cold/Flu.

We do cruise a lot but I am now starting to re think" is it really worth it" ?

We enjoyed everything apart from the doctors bill and being sick
Downunderrob’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

We had a standard Cabin, it was clean, plenty of storage and the shower was the only issue
We had a stupid curtain which allowed the wateer to go all over the floor.
Last cruise we had a junior suite which had a kettle and we knew the balcony did not so we took 1.
Sadly they decided to take it off us Due to a safety issue which annoyed me as where was the safety factor in the junior suite.
So we had to order our coffee every morning
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans