3. Norwegian Dawn
Our first cruise and definitely won't be our last! The ship, the crew, the food, and the facilities were beyond my expectations. It was our 50th anniversary and Norwegian Dawn made it so extra special! We especially enjoyed the Thermal Spa and used it every day. The entertainment with Jose and Patti was phenomenal every night and there Neil Diamond show was extraordinary! Our cruise director, Gio, was always entertaining. Our "Hero" was Carl of the Bar waiter staff. What a wonderful young man with a great personality and wonderful service. The specialty dining was equal to some of the finest restaurants we have eaten in. La Bistro went the extra mile and sang "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" and presented us with a cake for our anniversary. I was amazed how smoothly everything went from the time we arrived at the pier until we disembarked at the end of the week. Norwegian sure has the systems down pat! A job well done by the entire crew!

Anniversary Cruise

crbrolin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11536
Our cabin was comfortable and convenient to everything we were interested in. We especially enjoyed the towel made animals each evening and looked forward each night to them. We were disappointed one evening with no towel statute because our cabin was not prepared for us. It wasn't an issue except with didn't get pictures that evening with or animal.

The only issue we had on the entire cruise occurred on the finally evening when I discovered a broken wheel on my brand new luggage. It was to late for the crew to do anything about it as the bag was already packed and ready to be picked up. The ship personnel made a irregularity report but as of this date I have heard nothing for Norwegian.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins