3. Ruby Princess
My Girlfriend is an avid cruiser, and she was so excited about our first cruise together, her 5th, my first. We perused all of the cruise lines, found our perfect port, destination and length of cruise, Cabo San Lucas, Princess (Ruby) 5 nights. Perfect for the land lubber that I am . We chose anytime dining, skipped the drink package, and the photo package, something I would recommend at initial booking. BUT ***SUGGESTION*** take the cheesy logos off of the pictures Princess please. *****NEXT SUGGESTION****** your crew is too pushy. I know they do this every day with the cattle you move, but they should be reminded of the reason they are even there. the passenger. OUR ROOM-The room was a level 10 balcony, It was lovely and bonus, the balcony was as big as the stateroom. our Steward was great, forgot your name buddy, I hope you have a great time on Vay K this summer. We really enjoyed the room ;} OUR FOOD- We had anytime dining. That for me is preferred to a reservation any day of the week . We did make reservations at "SHARE" lovely atmosphere. ready to be treated to a two and a half hour culinary cavalcade. Well, we would barely finish our last bite of these delicious morsels lain out before us, when the fairly new waiter would come over and drop the next course. Barely audible in his announcement of the course, i just chalked it up to his freshman status. The food made me sick, I don't know it was the lemon grass, or the rapid fire slinging of tapas my way. OUR SPA TREATMENTS- Couples massage, facials, scalp massage. Scalp massage -meh, the technician was great (sylvana) but the oil for me was maybe just a too much. Facial was great, our Tech was fabulous, fun to talk to. great results. The Couples cabana massage @the Sanctuary was divine, we came out of that in a dreamlike state, but the up sell of the lotions while we were loopy from the service was not cool. NOT COOL! OUR BALCONY DINNER- amazing it was lovely, port side over looking the lovers arch in Cabo San Lucas, we even had some light entertainment from the Mexican Navy (who knew) in the form of a huge drone that dipped and dove much to our delight, thank god i still had the speedo on. All in all, i would cruise again. but I would most likely test the waters, hue hue, of another carrier. Princess got some work to do on their buffet.

My First Sea Voyage, A Relaxing Rush.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Shaw Densmore

Shaw Densmore’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE C222
great best seat in the house.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins