3. Norwegian Epic
Choose the cruise because it had some single people going. Room was OK, but the studio lounge was not inviting at all. I did enjoy the freedom to dine when and where I wanted to. Breakfast buffet was very annoying by the 3rd day. Totally went to another place to have order breakfast without everyone shoving me, coughing and sneezing on me. Entertainment was OK, some show good, other poor or fair. Liked the dueling pianos, and Epic Beatles. The tours were expensive and the one tour in Palma, the tour director was so hard to understand, and she would not be quiet, just talked the whole time, it was really annoying. The excursion in Naples we left because we could not hear her, the whispers were so bad and the noise level from traffic was high. I defiantly would NOT book tours with NCL and suggest to people other thing to do. Then the kicker, to have the ultimate beverage package but it did not include bottled water for our tours, come on... plus no wifi given??? Even your own people working the cruise have to pay for wifi. The nickel and dime you for everything was just too much. I prefer another company, Viking where they provide you with water when you leave the ship, their whispers are great, FREE wifi, computers and they will even let you use a laptop. FREE. So no more paying for going on your cruise line when I can choose another company that offers so much more and value.

First and last time cruiser

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by chrisanne

chrisanne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 12575
I really liked the cabin and great way you utilized the space. Shower was a little small and also toilet area but overall OK. Wish you had more English channels on TV.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins