3. Grand Princess
This was out 11th cruise to Alaska. Most have been on Princess, several on the Grand. She had a recent face lift and had the new beds installed, which freshened her up quite a bit. The scenery in Alaska is breath-taking. Food on the Grand was not bad in any way, but also not really exceptional. The staff was cordial and helpful, though there seemed to be quite a bit of confusion at the excursions desk. This may be because this was the first Alaskan cruise of the season. I wish the CD had spaced out activities a bit more - there were many times we missed things due to overlaps. They also did not have a passenger talent show, which my husband and I enjoy as participants. (This was my 30th cruise, and only the third with no passenger talent show.) Overall, we love the Grand, and look forward to our next cruise on her in October to Hawaii!

Alaska on the Grand Never Disappoints

pandas4cheri’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Premium Oceanview
Cabin O3 L307
Loved the floor to ceiling window! Not good for ADA - hard to get the walker in and out of the room.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins