3. Costa Deliziosa
PORTS were what drew me to try Costa Delizioza because I had originally booked with Norwegian Cruise but they changed itneinary then I booked with Costa. Previously I have travelled in Royal Caribbean.. Celebrity.. Norwegian... But honestly Costa has been so disappointing. The dinners were unappetizing even the breakfast. You would ask for information at the customer service and they were so unwelcoming. The Embarkation and disembarkation was chaotic. The Wi-fi that we paid for was always down . I was Very Stressed after the vacation .Did not experience this with other cruise lines . The best part of the CRUISE was room Steward and Dinner server and the Port Of Santorini Bari and Croatia. The show that was GREAT was the two male Opera singers ...other shows were not entertaining at all. Hope hat this complaint gets to management and an apology is required for the dissatisfaction with so many things.

DISAPPOINTED

blancahidalgo2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Balcony Classic
Cabin BC 19954805, C
very satisfied with room steward Abu and the dinner waiter. I think they were spectacular ...felt sorry they are overworked. Then food and other servers at sitdown breakfast were very unfriendly.
Giglio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins