3. Radiance of the Seas
In general, we found the ship is showing its age. Chairs in the Colony Club show a great deal of wear and tear, and there was a musty smell in the corridor, on deck 8 and on many others. The service and food was below standard on too many days. It was often disorganized - long wait times in line, refusing to change reservation times by stating venues were full, but they were not full. Our cabin, 8006 was an ocean view, and was spacious and very quiet. I was very disappointed by the solarium pool as the water was cold and not conducive for swimming. The entertainment was enjoyable for most of the trip, although I did not especially enjoy the last two performers. The cruise director was not evident during the first five days of the cruise, other than introducing the headliners in the Aurora Theatre. The ports were terrific, with lots of great sights and activities. We did not do any excursions with the ship, so I can't comment.

Below RCI Standards

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Dan Theman26

Our cabin, 8006 was an ocean view, and was spacious and very quiet.

Dan Theman26’s Full Rating Summary