3. Adventure of the Seas
My daughter choose this cruise because she want's to celebrate her "Quinceañero" (15 birthday celebration). The special ship crew and the activities she enjoyed made a memory of a lifetime for her. She enjoyed everything but specially the friends she made. We also enjoy all the activities and specially the waiters amiability at dinner and at the Windjammer. The place at the fourth floor have extraordinary music. I really enjoy it! The embarkation and disembarkation was an easy process. All the ports we visited are beautiful. The visit to the four island we went were very interesting and we found almost everything. Just I feel that the time in Saint Maarten was short. This is an Island were shopping is a must and I feel that I need more time but the overall of the cruise was amazing! We definitely would go again! We never going to forget this experience!

Special celebration!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by zurodriguez

We definitely would go again!

We never going to forget this experience!
zurodriguez’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

The cabin was too small for four and the bathroom too. It was difficult not to crash between us.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans