3. Anthem of the Seas
Not sure I'll ever take another cruise...too many gratuities that I was charged for and I didn't use and I don't like the billing system. I have charges that I'm unsure of and as much money that I spent on the cruise I have to pay for all the things to do on the ship. As far as billing...everything just says "Anthem of the Seas"...no details...how do I know that these are really my charges? You should show the store that the charges are incurred at. Also, the water in the room should have had a note that said it wasn't complimentary and should have told the charge per bottle. We would not have drank it had we known it was $12.36 per bottle. Insane!!! I do think we had the best "porter" on the ship. He had a great personality and tended to us like we were the only ones on the ship!!!

Disappointed