3. Disney Wonder
we have a 2 yr old and would also love to have a getaway ..so what did we decide on? what better vacation than a cruise?! With a toddler in tow, we knew we wanted something convenient and easy travel. Therefore we decided on a cruise. three years ago i had a blast on the Disney Fantasy and i knew someday i would like to cruise with disney again. We live in san diego, so we knew we wanted to depart from the San Diego port -- and to make sure the little one likes cruises, we decided on the Disney Wonder 2 nights cruise. It departs from San Diego which makes our lives that much more easier (because it's not so fun flying with a toddler). Disney definitely knows how to cater to families. When i was on the Disney Fantasy three yrs ago, i already had a lot of fun (and that was without a baby). So to go on Disney cruise with a toddler it made it even more special because it met all our expectation. I didnt have to carry so many thing around. All i had with me was the room key. Food, drinks, and snacks everywhere. When my toddler was hungry, i have access to pizza, chicken tenders, soups, cookies soft serve and more. When thirsty, Disney had whole milk dispenser, water, and juices easy for anyone to get a cup to quench their thirst. For entertainment, no need to question about disney, you know they will have great entertainment for adults and kids! from family activities, to kids only, to adults only shows. For a two nights cruise, they even kept their Pirates night -- fireworks on the sea followed by a late night buffet / snack. it was awesome. I didn't think they would include the pirate's night for a 2 night cruise.. i thought they only have that on longer cruises. The employees / staffs... c'mon it's Disney, you know you will meet friendly and polite staffs. You will definitely get one of the best services with this cruise line. Bottomline, 2 nights cruise is not enough to be honest. but it is a great getaway for parents with kids and who are local. yes Disney cruise is expensive but you get what you pay for. And for me that's totally worth it. Knowing that you will get great service, superb cleanliness and incredible entertainment. Definitely was a stress free vacation even though it was only for two nights. Going on this 2 nights cruise was less stress for me than going to hawaii for 1 week (even though hawaii is known for paradise). LOVED the dining experience. a rotation of dining at different restaurants so guests can experience different themed restaurants that the cruise offers. the waiters who serves you follows to each night so you get the same server. which i love because by 2nd night the server knows what you like and dislike. they even have your drink ready on the table by the 2nd night! love it! and yes of course with disney there will always be some magic touches! i highly recommend this itinerary for those who live in SoCal and who wish to have take their children on a disney cruise. I'm no Disney fanatic, but i'm definitely a Disney CRUISE fan! i am hooked!!

Weekend Getaway

Ages Under 3
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11A
cabin was very clean. we stayed on level 6 mid section, inside room. i think it was enough space for two adults and 1 kid

cabin / house keeper was friendly and greeted us by our names. it was awesome.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins