3. Joie de Vivre
Our cruise on Joie de Vivre originating in Paris was truly superb!! From the omlet chef at breakfast to the head matre de in the dining room truly a white glove service experience. We were celebrating my sister's 60th b'day and had a wonderful time. The itinerary may seem somewhat boring, but we had an excursion guide, Barbara ,that made for a memorable and interesting time in both the gardens of Monet and the beaches of Normandy. The other stops on the itinaray are Ruen, Place of Versailais and Honfleur all make for interesting excursions. The service on board the ship is 1st class. Anna the bartender had special drinks ready for us after a long day of site seeing . Sevin the head matre de had a special b'day cake ready for our b'day celebration. The omlet chef at breakfast had my special omlet delivered to my table everyday. The bartender in the rear of the ship had my special Normandy brandy ready for me every night for my night cap. We ate at the Bistro on board ship one night and a couple of lunches. Food on board the ship in both the dining room and Bistro is excellent. I would definitely recommend Uniworld and Joie de Vivre ( a brand new ship) for seeing Paris and its stops along the Seine.

Truly white glove service

Joie de Vivre Cruise Review by jamieulle

jamieulle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld Joie de Vivre price drops

The cabin was a little small but adequate it says it has a French balcony, but really there is no outside seating area. Next time I would opt for a suite.
  Joie de Vivre Deck Plans