3. Harmony of the Seas
Wanted to experience traveling on the largest ship in the world. I was extremely disappointed with the cabin - it was not the one I was promised when I booked. The staff members I dealt with while on the ship were exemplary with the exception of one male stateroom supervisor I talked to by phone soon after discovering the cabin mix up. The other supervisory staff, Don and Elvira, tried to resolve the situation; however, no other rooms were available until the last two days of the cruise. The staff members who served us in the main dining room, Denis, Farah and Cosmin, were fantastic. They made dinner time a real pleasure. Also, the food was excellent at Dinner. My husband and I especially enjoyed the entertainment. The actors who performed in Grease were truly professional. Also the swimmers and the ice skaters in their respective shows were top notch.

The cabin was terrible. The staff members were great.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jkmcmillan

jkmcmillan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

When I booked with a Royal Caribbean representative in August of 2016, I was told how wonderful the virtual balcony rooms were. She was very enthusiastic about these rooms, so that is what I chose. However, the room my husband and I received was a tiny, dark interior room. Absolutely awful.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans