3. Carnival Inspiration
For Mother's day, I took my family to a 3 day Cruise from Long Beach, CA. to Ensenda. there was a Huge line to check in and get your Room key. it took us about 2 hours to do that, then when we get to go to our room, the elevators are so slow, which took us another 15 minute to get to it.... There is only one Outlet in each room to use. which is really unconvinced. Cruise was sold out, for more then 2500 passengers on board, there where only 3 areas for breakfast, which had more then an hour wait, to get your omelet. the buffet lunch area was okay, but very limited food, for dinner we used the Carnival Restaurant, Staff where trying their best, but the space was so tight to move around. The food was very average. nothing extraordinary. for three days, my kids had french fries and pizza. Then we took the ATV tour in Ensenda, which was another dilemma, the company's name was HM Logistics. please don't book any thing with this people. They took us to the town, by the beach area to Get The ATV's, we've been waiting there for more then 30 minute to get to us, then after 10 minute of ride, their machines where broken, all 3 of them, it was waist of time and Money, we asked for manager, but there was no one to come forward, everyone pretending that they are "not understanding English". On the way coming out of Cruise, it took us 4 hours to go through custom and leave the boat, only two people working for 2500 guest... this was very disappointing.

Complicated

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Sis Travel

There is only one Outlet in each room to use. which is really unconvinced.

Sis Travel’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 189
Cabin was okay, it was small for 4 guest, yet the guest service, was telling me that this cabin is good enough for 5 guest! windows are so dirty, that you couldn't take a picture. all around the sun deck and all the rooms had very dirty windows. I don't think they ever cleaned them.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• ATV Tour
    We took the ATV tour from HM Logistics, in Ensenda, which was another dilemma, please don't book any thing with this people.
    They took us to the town, by the beach area to Get The ATV's, we've been waiting there for more then 30 minute to get to us, then after 10 minute of ride, their machines where broken, all 3 of them, keep in mind this was me a 45 year old women with 6 kids. it was waist of time and Money, I asked for the manager, but there was no one to come forward, everyone pretending that they are "not understanding English".