3. Norwegian Sun
Great Price for the Vaue !! Ideal Itinerary. Fantastic Weather. Terrific IStateroom location close to the Elevator. Small enough Ship to walk about and not feel crowded. Overall a Memorable trip. Excellent Room Steward. Seven Seas Dining Room First Rate in maintaining the Standard of Evening Dress. Cagney's Steak House excellent !! Meet and Great a wonderful way to m make new onboard Friends Played Deal or No Deal for 1 game.I recommend substituting the free photo to a free drink ticket. Many of us decline on board photos !! I've been on Cruises where they offer a Happy Hour in the Main Bar .Overall a good Cruise !! I took advantage of the Free shuttle from Valparasio to San Antnio Port. Many custom e rd felt NCL could have provided better communication regarding the Change in Embarkation Sites. Guest performance good especially enjoyed the Jersey Boys !! I enjoyed Room Service firv AM Coffee in my Room Always a treat for me !! Room Service prompt and Complementary for AM Coffee a Big Plus !!

Great price!! Good Staff !! Fair Food!!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Vioyager53

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Mini-Suite

I've been on Cruises where they offer a Happy Hour in the Main Bar

.Overall a good Cruise !!

Vioyager53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite
Cabin M1 8279
Excellent room close to back elevator spacious am coffee room service all excellent !!
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins