3. Oasis of the Seas
we went on this cruise for a family vacation, party of 12, brothers, sisters, in laws etc. Our room was good, much like other staterooms, however my sister`s room, had the bed by the closet and it was a tight squeeze, poor layout for these rooms, ours was ok because the bed was by the balcony door. Main deck entertainment on sea days very poor. Cats show is boring, great costumes, but production not really what you want to see on a fun family vacation. Ice show a MUST SEE, as well the Aqua show is good.Food is incredible everywhere on the ship. If you complain about the food you are EXTREMELY PICKEY......The main dining room and Windjammer staff are great. Bartenders on the other hand are slow and not real friendly like I have experienced on other ships and resorts, and the funny thing was , they were all like it.......weird, service was very slow even with tipping......?????? You have to pay for many things on board, I didn't like that, would rather pay more for trip upfront and then have more free things on board. Lots of up selling on board as well. We purchased a beverage package and still had to pay for water in our room.....what is up with that"!!!!!! . They also charged $1.00 in the Casino for champagne and orange juice for Mothers day if you didn't have the alcohol package.......PLEASE.............that is just small, either charge full price or give it for free to all moms.........!!!!!!!! Beverage package worked out well for us. Wifi on board is EXCELLENT. Oasis of the Seas is an amazing ship, very nice design, Our sailing was full but you did not feel the crowds, embarking and disembarking was flawless, they do a great job with that. My next cruise will not be on Royal, however I am glad I experienced it.

Some good, some not so good

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by karenrwhalen

karenrwhalen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

ok , much same as other ships. no surprises.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans