3. Navigator of the Seas
Family trip to travel home from Florida. It was an absolute disaster, the food was inedible cold and on two occasions the meat was raw.. I made several complaints to customer services and to F&B director but no acceptable improvements were made, my wife and I contracted Gastrointestinal problems on penultimate day and we were quarantined in our suite until we disembarked. If you or your family and friends are considering using this cruise line may I suggest that you reconsider and look for a different company.My wife and I are so aggrieved and disappointed that we wasted so much time and expense on a trip that we were so looking forward to experiencing and to then find it necessary to have to spend so much time and effort complaining I trust that a responsible person in this organisation will read this and do something about it. Will I ever hear anything from them, if my experience o far is anything to go by I seriously doubt it.

How to spend 14 horrific nights

Corbar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1548
Good
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins