3. Oasis of the Seas
The staff, entertainment, our cabin and food were really great. I liked the different neighbor hoods I have always went with RCI because of the adult only swim area, An area you could go and just relax, sit in the shade and read a book, take a nap, sit in whirl pool, take a dip in the nice size pool or lay in the sun to get a tan. On the Oasis the Adult area is all in the sun no shade at at, except in some chairs you couldn't loung in. All the so called swimming pool is not really a swimming pool at all just a place to stand up in and get wet. The so called swimming pool was so small, you would have thought with so many people on the ship like 6200 guest on our cruise, that the pool would be bigger not smaller. As you can tell this area is the most important to me. When it came to eating breakfast or lunch all areas we ate at was more like a mob seen, so crowded people everywhere bumping into one another meal time wassn't a pleasant encounter at all. I most likely won't be cruising on the Oasis class ship again I will have to travel to another port much farther away from our home in order to cruise Freedom, Voyager, Radiance or maybe even Vision Class Ships but Oasis not for me.

TOO many people, Adult area too sunny no shade

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by lulee

lulee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin was nice and clean in a good location.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans