3. Oasis of the Seas
We loved the Oasis of the Seas. Never did we feel like there were really 6,000+ people on the ship. Check in process was a breeze, we arrived at Port Canaveral at 10:30 am. We only had to wait about 10 minutes to board the ship. We had a family oceanview stateroom and felt like there was plenty of storage. My kids loved the bunk beds. We were on deck 11. We only felt the ship move when we were laying in the bed going to sleep. We had my time dining. Requested table by window and we were able to receive table by window. Requested same server each night and this was also granted. Excellent food in the MDR at dinner. The waitress had the fruit cups brought out for my 3 kids before we had even ordered our dinner each night. This was so nice and kept kids happy. We loved the ship, so much to do. My kids did the rock wall and mini golf. They loved the kids pool and splash area. They loved the live music by the pool also. Adventure Ocean staff was fabulous. Loved all of the fun activities and games. We did the family bingo and the family science activity (volcano). The Adventure Ocean staff was always friendly and fun. I felt very safe leaving my children. They did allow my 5 year old to stay with big brother (7) in kids club. This was great. She would have refused to go if they had no let her stay with big brother. A+ Overall, a wonderful ship with tons to do. Will be booking again soon. Tip: go to Park Cafe for lunch, awesome panini's, chips and fruit cups. The dive show is amazing and a must see. The ice skating show is fabulous, really talented ice skaters. Come Fly With Me was awesome and my kids loved it. Great entertainment. A+ I did Yoga one morning (too windy for heli pad though) It was very relaxing with an amazing ocean view. The fee was $14 but a must do for anyone wanting to really relax.

Awesome Vacation

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by vamommyof3

vamommyof3’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Plenty of space to store luggage, 2 closets and a mini fridge. We brought our own bottled water and juice boxes for kids. Comfy beds. Small shower but we did discover the shower faucet is removable and you can use it to spray kids if they are unable to shower alone.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans