3. Carnival Inspiration
This is our second cruise and we choose Carnival again because we liked our fist cruise on Valor. We know Inspiration was relatively older so we set out expectation very low - clean cabin, average food and some quiet time. I can't give a full review to this ship and its services because our experiences will tell you it is not needed. Cabin - Dirty, period. The bathroom had sewage smell, called for repair/clean up twice, never fixed. Our son dropped his toy under our bed so he used a stick trying to get it out, he got the toy out, as well an opened condom package, a piece of chipped toe nail and something else disgusting. Food and the service - The food in the dinning room was below average which is not a too big problem to us - we are not too picky. We had open seating and the service was very slow, the average wait time was 25 minute from ordering to getting the starters. Twice, the waiter did not pour water for us (and the table next to us) until after he gave us the starters. I ordered "hand-picked" greens one night, I got spoiled black colored baby spinach - not just one but more than a dozen. I know people say you get what you pay for, that's just not what I or anyone wanted to pay for. Sanitation and food safety should be kept at the highest stand regardless the ship class.

Not only disappointed