3. AmaStella
AMA's reputation was one of the reason for using them, the crew and staff from the Captain down were great...a big thanks to our Cruise director, Mr. John Riley, he was so well organized and worked very hard to make sure everyone was very well taken care of. We weren't sure what to expect as this was our first river cruise, so I'll say, better than expected...food was good with lots of selection and Eletsa kept our wine glasses full all the time, which was a nice touch, there were plenty of tours to chose from, I don' think you could do them all, I'm sure some people tried. The transfer from the airport in Prague was very well arranged and easy to do. I believe our ship was probably one of the nicer ones that we saw on a very busy river.

This was a great opportunity to visit 5 countries in 7 days