3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose this cruise for the time and itinerary. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience on the Reflection. The staff was extremely accommodating and super friendly. Our cabin was a typical cruise cabin but enjoyed the extra space on the balcony. The dinning was endless (of course), the selections were great. The Speciality Dinning Rooms were excellent and the service was outstanding. The ports and excursions were wonderful. They made the disembarking as seamless as possible. We also had a wonderful experience at the Spa, the Persian Garden and the Solarium. Full disclosure - My husband and I are yoga instructors so personally, we would have enjoyed more true yoga and meditation classes rather then yoga classes from a fitness instructor. We also feel with the type of clientele on these cruises would also enjoy a more mindful educational experience. We loved Celebrity so much were booked our next cruise on the Edge.

Fabulous Experience

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Stress-Less

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

We loved Celebrity so much were booked our next cruise on the Edge.
Stress-Less’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 1249
Cabin was a typical cabin. Would have liked a little more access to the small closet but otherwise it was great.
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins