3. Carnival Triumph
Despite some of the negative reviews of this cruise, my friends and I had the best time!!! We had perfect weather and everything was run very smoothly on board! The ship, despite its age, was very nice and kept very clean by the hardworking staff. We always had something to do, whether it was karaoke, dancing, laying out by the pool, going to a show, or playing mini golf! The food was pretty good. I have had better, but I still thought it was very tasty. The Carnival Melting Chocolate Cake was delicious. We had anytime dining in the dining room and usually did not have to wait too long to eat dinner. Brunch in the dining room was also super yummy! I would recommend their maps to be improved. Sometimes getting to a certain location involved going down two floors and then going back up and it was just very confusing. More maps would be helpful! We always found our way though. Shout out to the amazing crew members: Maxym, Webert, Anita, Made, Rosa, and pretty much all the other crew members on the ship. They were so helpful and friendly and incredibly hardworking. The line dancing activities and shows by the singers and dancers were very fun! The international music show was the best!! Cozumel was gorgeous. We took the Playa Mia private excursion, which involved more traveling time than preferred but the reefs were worth it! Progreso was alright. It gave us an adventure in a very authentic Hispanic city instead of a tourist city. We enjoyed just exploring for a day. I would definitely go again, and it made us have a trip to remember! Definitely would recommend getting the Carnival Hub app on your phone. It is free and has the schedules each day!

Graduation Celebration 2017

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by brookie0428

brookie0428’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 8241
Our stateroom was ready and fit the three of us just fine. Our steward Made from Indonesia was the sweetest! I will say the rooms are a little outdated, but very clean and functional! The only thing I would say needed the most improvement were the hair dryers. They got so hot, they would hurt your hand. Other than that, the room was fine! The beds were very comfy and had decent storage. The room had a pull down bed that was also comfortable and saved space as well.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snorkeling
    We enjoyed our excursion very much. The only thing was the amount of travel time. We had to take a taxi to the yacht and then the yacht sailed a good 45 minutes to an hour away to even start snorkeling. We had limited time at the beach afterwards, which was kind of sad but all the water was just beautiful. The instructors were very informative and helpful.
    View All 426 Snorkeling Reviews