3. Norwegian Jewel
Just came off the Vancouver/Alaska/Seattle , 8 days cruise. The staff were ALL very friendly, and the ship was very comfortable and clean. We enjoyed all the shows, and the entertainment ( except the comedian ) he wasn't that great. And, the food was cold in the Irish Pub ( which I really dislike ) . The Steak House was the best ever !!! We had a Ocean Balcony Suite # 11506- and it was very comfortable and spacious for 2 people. Only thing, is that it was noisy above us. Not sure who or what was making all the noise. Not nice when you are trying to sleep. Bed was very good . Bathtub was great . We did not get out on the deck, because the weather was pretty cool and wet. I like this ship much better than the Dawn. Looking forward to my next cruise to Hawaii in the fall. Love the Beverage package .

I have NO complaints and LOTS of compliments

Rocketman000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Family Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin SC 11506
we had excellent service from our butler and our cabin steward. they were always bringing snacks, fruit, chocolates for us ! Really good people .
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins