Always wanted too see the Fjords so took the plunge. I went solo as my husband will not go on a cruise ship. Embarkation was smooth and efficient.Cabin as was the rest of the ship was very clean. I sat with a group of 7 other solo travellers for club dining.Would do my own thing if I went again as by the end of the week it gets very tiring maintaining conversation etc.Wide choice of places to eat and I liked the grab and go option and Venezia self service during the day. Food was good on club dining but at times the puddings lacked taste. Loved the Oasis spa and saw only one show which was very good indeed. Highlight was seeing the magnificent Fjords, such wonderful scenery. Disembarkation equally smooth and efficient. I admit cruising is not my scene but one can fit it to adapt to what you want as there are so many choices and options on Azura. It felt like Azura ran like a well oiled cog. Captain Robert Camby runs a tight ship and he also has the bonus of being rather easy on the eye.

First cruise and also solo

Azura Cruise Review by Teasy

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

It felt like Azura ran like a well oiled cog.

Teasy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JA C219
Very clean and kept that way by a very efficient steward.
  Azura Deck Plans