• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

RnB25
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin: Interior

The basic summary is VERY POOR customer service and quality of service provided to the guests.

1. Boarding was shutdown right as we were getting to the security checkpoint with no explanation or communication given. We were at a complete stand still for a long time. Simply keeping us informed as to why everything was shut down would have gone a long ways.

2. Finally got on board and was met by an incredibly horrible sewage smell. Found out the toilet system was not functioning. Toilets went down once more during the cruise. I heard from several people that their toilets were down most of the cruise and they had to use public restrooms. (This did not happen to us, so I cannot verify that.)

Interior

Cabin 4E

Absolutely no complaints about the cabin. Our room steward, Komang was TOP NOTCH!! He was the only Carnival Employee who provided consistent, guest centered service. He was on top of everything. He took VERY GOOD care of my wife and I.

Port Reviews

Roatan

We were not scheduled to go to this port and had done no research. We did a little shopping at the port for about an hour, but spent most of our time onboard.

Galveston

Embarkation was a beating.

Debarkation was much easier due to our porter.

Find a Carnival Breeze Cruise from $289