3. MSC Divina
I was on MSC for the Weight Watchers 1st Rejuvenation cruise. The ship is beautiful, but the staff clearly prefer Europeans as guests than Americans. hard to get bar service if you walked up to the bar instead of waiting for someone to come and take your order. The main dining room menu was not all gratis like I have seen on other cruises. You had to pay for example; shrimp cocktail, steak, it just seemed strange. Their shows were very good. The port stops were the same, but the times seemed to be shorter than normal. We stopped in Cozumel, Jamaica, grand Cayman and Bahamas. I will say that embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze. There was always a line at the guest services desk it seemed. English is most definitely the second or third language on board! We did stay in an inside cabin which compared to the ship decor the room was very drab. I got to peak at an veranda cabin and also bland looking. Anyway, it was just a different atmosphere. The most beautiful has to be the glass staircases that have swarkois crystals in them!

First and last cruise with MSC

MSC Divina Cruise Review by DebnDave2009

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Interior Stateroom
DebnDave2009’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2 12267
Actually spacious for a small inside, but too dark even with all the lights on and just blah and drab.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins