3. Ruby Princess
I was so dissapinted with Princess. At least we had a good itinerary. The only good thing on this cruise was the hot dogs at the grill. Delicious & not salty. Evening food at the main dining room at night was just ok. Buffet food for breakfast & lunch was the worst food ever. I have had better food in a hospital. Very claustetohobic in the buffet food line. Wraps around in a circle. Even the cocktails were terrible. I tried all the bars and not one had a decent martini or monitor. The Bed was comfortable. The smallest shower & bathroom yet. And this was our 39th cruise. Never again on Ruby Princess. We were booked in a standard balcony. I didn't realize you had to upgrade to a mini suite to get a decent sized bathroom. Never met our room steward till last day. Why does Princess charge extra for dining at a pub bar? Really? I would also think twice about disembarking at Vancouver port. So disorganized. We had to wait an hour and forty five minutes for a cab to get to our hotel.

Worst cruise ever

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by littledogsrcute

littledogsrcute’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE Caribe deck
Bed comfortable. Worst bathroom ever. This was the smallest shower I have ever seen.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins