• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Westerdam Review

Editor Rating
52 Awards

The boat has not met my expectations.

Review for Westerdam to the Baltic Sea
Gulliver1956
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Signature Superior Verandah Suite

Well, except for some small points about the shipping company and the boat as:

The reserved cabin, Signature Suite category SY "guaranteed", does not correspond with the awarded (6108) Suite SS category, supposedly superior category, but being special for people with disabilities, the configuration of the cabin is different: It has no bathtub Hydromassage, no shower with screen, no double sink. In addition it was damaged twice, having to make use of the public. And it was not bad because it is supposed to be configured to facilitate the mobility of a disabled person and / or wheelchair: It does not have the usual step of entry to the bathroom, handles in the bathroom on all sides; For access to the terrace has a small ramp to save the door frame. But, as I said, it does not match the characteristics of what I booked, even though they told me that I had been upgraded.

The Spa pool was inoperative for two days and at the time I wanted to use it, for maintenance. That I say: could not they do the maintenance at night, after closing?

Signature Superior Verandah Suite