3. Viking Sea
The three best things about this cruise for me were the staff, the onboard facilities and the furnishing and fittings of the ship. But there was nothing that was less than excellent. The staff bent over backwards to make sure our holiday experience was as good as possible - nothing was ever too much trouble. Best of all was our lovely cabin steward Ayu. The staff were friendly, smiling and helpful. The Nordic sauna and swimming pools (one outdoor) were lovely and everything was immaculate, not a speck of dirt or dust anywhere. Meals were wonderful as well, with a huge choice of dishes, always including some local specialities. The excursions were well organized, enjoyable and informative. There was a wide variety of entertainment onboard as well, including a splendid professional pianist. I'd do this trip again without hesitation. I have tried hard to think of something but there was nothing I could possibly criticize. Even the haircut I had onboard was exceptional! Thank you, Viking, for a wonderful two weeks.

The holiday of a lifetime

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Banburybun

Banburybun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean.