3. Carnival Legend
Really enjoyed our stay on the Legend. Staff was amazing, really appreciate all the hard working people. She's an older ship but met all our needs. Couldn't believe the space in the bathroom, best on any cruise to date. I had no problem with the decor as I've read in other reviews. Great food and drinks - dining room was great, happy with the offering on the buffet, wish chopsticks was open for dinner it was so good. Singers especially the band Carthorse in the Red frog pub- really talented! They pour full shots and mixed drinks are so good. Hot cocoa was a life saver on those cold glacier viewing days. Shows and comedians are well worth the time. Cookie who hosted the trivia games and cooking demonstrations was a hoot! Nancy the onboard naturalist was very informative and appreciate her knowledge. The Park Rangers that boarded in Glacier bay area fantastic, glad we took the time to make it to their presentation. With Alaska beauty as your view, I couldn't have been more pleased. Best vacation of my life to date!

Awesome Alaska

MrsFish64’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 5208
It's older decor but very clean and well kept. Beds are comfortable. Views from the balcony are awesome. Couldn't believe size of bathroom and shower, very pleased. Felt very little movement, never used sea bands or meds.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins