3. Carnival Magic
We chose this cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We had been to Bahamas twice and chose eastern Caribbean to do something different. The carnival magic was an excellent choice. From the entertainment, to the restraints, to the clubs and bars, it did not disappoint! Cabin 2437 was our room. It was under the kitchen area for the southern lights dinning room. There was some noise around the clock but easily drowned out by the portable fan we took on board.Loved the seclusion of the cove balcony and being right above the water. The staff was all extremely nice and pleasant! We had the late dinner so missed a lot of events that happened during those nights we went to the dinning room. Dr E was great. His wittiness and humor was awesome. I really enjoyed the hasbro board game show and the love and marriage show was hilarious. Had concerns about 3000 people on a ship and crowds but that turned out to be not too bad. The longest line I encountered was only at the Bar-b-que restraint due to being open only on sea days! I was surprised to see it open on the day we were at the Turks! No one else knew it and there was no line that day when I went to get food. The casino was fun as well. The smoking did not bother me that much and I am a non smoker. I loved Turks and st Thomas the best but the other two ports were nice. FYI the unlimited bubbles is coke products only and the drinks are not chilled, they open the cans and and poor it in ice, causing a watered down taste on occasion. I was also pleased how fast embarkation and debarkation was. I also highly recommend the scooter Usa rental for people with limited mobility. It was in the room waiting and well worth the investment!

Awesome cruise, had a great time!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Ems036

Ems036’s Full Rating Summary

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2437
Awesome! Well secluded. There was not a life boat over us! Some noise from the kitchen around the clock but fan I brought blocked it out mostly. Would use this room again, close to elevators and little walking to lido buffet, dinning rooms, tides pool and bar and spot light lounge.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins