3. Majesty of the Seas
The ship seems to be set up for old people, very few children and low key activities. Sewage seems to be a problem and they have sanitation police at every doorway, I do not mind people washing their hands before eating, but making you use the sanitation gel every time you walk in a room is a little much. Our bathroom backed up, we were told it was because too many people was flushing at the same time, if you want to believe that. The carpet needs to be changed, too much water damage.You can't put anything in the room until they open it, which means you have to carry your carry-on for hours while waiting on them to open you room. They want to charge you for the soda package, but then lets everyone get free sodas from the machine. Food was good and the staff was excellent. Will not be going again, I'll stick with Carnival.

Won't go back until I'm old

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by allkindsofvacations

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom (obstructed view)
allkindsofvacations’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Stateroom (obstructed view)
Cabin I 2012
Room was great, except for the problem with flushing, we were told that too many people was flushing at the same time and it caused it to back up........Really?
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins