3. Majesty of the Seas
Don't ignore previous reviews as I did. Numerous reviews stated this ship was dirty and outdated. My room was on the fourth level. the hallway leading to the elevator and its area had a foul odor of raw sewerage. I don't know how the passengers stayed in rooms near that area because it was that bad. I smelled it the entire trip. Boat was dirty and carpets were worn and dirty throughout the boat. If you're a non smoker as i am, you'll be disgusted with the stale odor as well. The casino smelled like crap and I noticed cigarette butts discarded on the floors. Bartenders were less than professional and friendly. Eating options are very limited after 900pm. Greasy burgers or stale tasting pizza are basically your only choices unless you order room service. They also hit you up with petty service charges to have a drink delivered to your table when having dinner. Overall, not a good experience and would never do cruise with this ship again even if it was a good last minute deal.

Don't ignore previous reviews. Boat was indeed dirty and outdated. Terrible ship

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by ramalama65

• Sail Date: May 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom
ramalama65’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin F1 4014
cabin was small but ok. very clean, Michele our cleaner and server was awesome. rooms could use a more updated t.v.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins