3. Independence
Excellent service: everyone is easily accessible including the captain and they go out of their way to please. For example: We decided to leave the ship after dinner the last night to stay in a local hotel. One of the deck hands insisted on walking us over to our hotel with our luggage. When we got there he waited for us to check in and took us to our room to make sure we were settled and safe. It was different than the river cruises we have taken in Europe but that is what we were looking for. We took the cruise because we wanted to see more of the USA and it fulfilled our expectations and then some. The food was wonderful. If the dinner wasn't something I liked I could request some broiled chicken and he would make it for me. There was always food around. I am still losing the weight I gained. I can't think of anything we didn't like.

History at it's best

Independence Cruise Review by Linda and Jon

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: USA

I can't think of anything we didn't like.
Linda and Jon’s Full Rating Summary