3. Vision of the Seas
I like the port of call for this Barcelona to Amsterdam itinerary. The negative is really the boat. It is old and not much refurbishment was done. They had good entertainment in the Centrum every evening, but the trouble was it went on to midnight. Those of us that occupied staterooms near the Clentrum suffer. Yes, they did close the corridor doors, but every time, someone went in and out, the door banged loudly and the music blast right through. We also had the misfortune of having an overflowing toilet. Fortunately, the problem was fixed. The food quality was not good, not much good seafood nor lamb. And if you want lobster or fillet mignon, you had to pay an extra $30. The desserts were disappointing also. Have to say that the service was excellent from everyone I encountered, including servers at Windjammer. Entertainment was also pretty good. I enjoyed most of the shows, and the music throughout the boat in the evening was above average.

RCCL needs to put some money into their older boats

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by Sleepys

I like the port of call for this Barcelona to Amsterdam itinerary.

Sleepys’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

The room was small. We are on the inside though.
We asked for a Queen bed, so the beds were put together. The problem is after they had done that, we had no way to get out of our bed, except sliding to the end of the bed, as both sides were blocked, one side by the big sofa chair, and the other by the TV / safe cabinet. We eventually had to get them to separate the bed so that we can get out on the side.
  Vision of the Seas Deck Plans