3. Harmony of the Seas
My wife and I recently completed a cruise on Harmony Of The Seas and it is indeed a beautiful ship. This was our 8th Royal Caribbean cruise and they continue to impress with the new features everytime we board. The slides were a nice addition to what is essentially a clone of the Oasis and Allure. If you decide to try the Abyss slide make sure to keep your elbows tucked in and your knees straight otherwise you can receive some nasty brush burns. The shows were very good including Grease and both of the shows in the Aqua theater. The ice show "1887" was fantastic also. The only thing about these shows is you need reservations beforehand or you risk not getting in to see them. The ports were okay. We didn't get off the ship in Nassau because we've been there before and enjoyed the peaceful ship at the pool. ST. Thomas was fun as we went to Paradise Point to enjoy the views and the Bushwackers. It rained in St. Kitts and after a quick trip off the ship we returned. Overall the food on the ship was average. We did enjoy the Park Café with their salads and roast beef sandwiches. We ate at Jamies Italian which was very good and at Chops which I was disappointed in for the first time after eating there on previous cruises. My steak had a lot of fat and I actually ordered the Porterhouse with the up charge. My wife had the filet and loved it. The Windjammer was okay and the Solarium Bistro is nice also. We went to the Mexican restaurant Sabor on Cinco De Mayo and were disappointed as they had no celebration or party planned for the occasion. The food was average here and unfortunately the service was the worst we experienced anywhere on the ship. Our waiter completely forgot about us and 2 other servers had to stop by and tell us our order was on the way. Sorrentos has some good pizza and you should definitely give it a try. The main dining rooms are very nice, we ate in Silk. Embarkation and disembarkation were very easy. We actually carried our luggage off the ship and downloaded the Mobile passport app. It took us 10 minutes to leave the ship and get in a cab. This is great if you have an early flight booked which we did. Overall it was a good cruise and I would recommend it to anyone who loves cruising.

Harmony Of The Seas 4-29-2017

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by joohea

joohea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Nice cabin with enough receptacles for our needs. Shower and bathroom typically small. Bed was very comfortable.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans