3. Celebrity Reflection
A Transatlantic cruise has been on my bucket list for a while. When I had the opportunity to do this cruise with family and friends, I decided to go for it. I was not disappointed. The sea days passed quickly with so many neat things going on that you couldn't pack them all in. Even though we had a few rough days, I did not get seasick and just let the rocking relax me! I enjoyed the diverse opportunities for activities. What made this cruise especially nice was the superb crew that in most cases could not do enough for you. There also seemed to be a wonderful camaraderie among the crew who all seemed to enjoy their jobs. Since Celebrity likes to advance people from within, I think this gives the crew incentive to do their very best. I did find some of the extra costs to be on the high side--like the Inside Access tour that was priced at $99. Areas that could be improved were the dining room chairs that were especially uncomfortable for short people and hard to move in for everyone. They were in need of being refurbished.

Outstanding crew made this a wonderful experience

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by bropeg