• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Dawn Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Relocation cruise on Dawn!

Review for Norwegian Dawn to the Caribbean
foundmyMcGyver
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Obstructed Oceanview

It was chaos in New Orleans for embarkation but disembarkation in Boston went very smoothly. Jose and Patti who were entertainment in the atrium were an amazing husband and wife duet. The buffet was a bit lacking, this was my first cruise ever where I only got mashed potatoes once and I am a mashed potato lover and am used to getting them at buffet for lunch or dinner. Was very confused as to why that was the case. Scalloped potatoes were there several days but other that that it was fried or wedges? The meats were the same everyday. Only had meat at the carvery at the buffet twice? Usually something is there everyday. Specialty meals were awesome as always. Our room was a sideways OK category and we loved it. Passion Island in Cozumel was beautiful. Cruisenext team on this ship is not as friendly and helpful as I've found others to be. Shows in the theater were great.

Obstructed Oceanview

Cabin OK

we thought this cabin was great, a little larger than a regular oceanview. We could see over the top of the life boat which we were not expecting. Plenty of storage and a light in the closet was a pleasant surprise as we usually only see that in a suite.

2 Helpful Votes