3. Adventure of the Seas
Chose this cruise based on itinerary and our vacation time. While the staff aboard the ship was extremely friendly I do not plan to cruise on Royal Caribbean again. There is a lack of continuity in information from the website, R C Customer service on phone and the individuals that handle transfers and crew members. Several times I asked a question, I received different answers from each. The buffet food was tasteless and cold while the specialty restaurants were delicious, but very slow on service. To get a drink at a bar you quite often had to wait 10-15 minutes...not enough bar tenders and they worked slow. The main entertainment attractions were not worth watching, yet the individuals that played and sang in the bars were awesome. We were booked in the Royal Suite, but at the port with no air conditioning, had to sit on a wooden bench for 30 minutes for the concierge to come take us aboard the ship. I know the concierge was busy trying to see to all the guests, so RC should have had someone else available to take us from the port to a cool spot inside the ship to wait, rather than have us sweat into every crack we had.

Trip was OK, but definitely lacking in some areas.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by michelles819