• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Esta
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2017
Cabin:

My husband and I have been on several cruises with CMV and this was truly the worst holiday ever. I would not recommend this cruise at all.

This was our only holiday of the year and quite frankly the cruise was terrible – full of disappointments. Not worth the money at all. The cruise destinations included the Azores, Caribbean, Cuba, Cayman Island, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico. We sailed for 35 days and were only let ashore a measly 9 times - even then we were only given 5-6 hours on land. The main reason for this was because the ship refused to pay the docking fees and we had to disembark onto rocky tender boats which took us from the ship to the docks. My husband struggled to climb into the boats as he is a little unsteady on his feet. This is not an idea way to disembark for disabled passengers.

Also the itinerary changed at least 3 times –the ship was meant to stop at the Cayman Islands but did not, we only spent 1 day in Cuba when we were promised 2 days and the ship was meant to stop at Nassau but stopped in the Bahamas instead.

25 Helpful Votes