3. Celebrity Reflection
I like Celebrity because they offer FRESHLY prepared food up in the Oceanview Cafe, not steam table food like most other ships. It was okay this year, but there was noticeable slippage in the variety and quality of the food. NO FRESH FISH was offered at the Buffet Grill in the evenings this year, an omission from last year. There was NO baby shrimp salad ever offered at the lunch Sandwich Station this year, again an omission this year. Chicken, chicken, chicken.........I thought I would cluck by the end of the cruise. Beef upstairs was always tough and flavorless. Desserts were all the same, ho hum. And the took away the peanut M&M's tag the Ice Cream bar and substituted jelly beans!! Really?? Fares went up and cuts, down to the M&M's........... In the Main Dining Room entrees were unappealing and a hit less often than a miss. On a positive note, this is the first year that both the waiter, his assistant, the cabin steward and his assistant KNEW my name and addressed me by it EVERY TIME we had contact from Day 1. And I have a difficult name to get right, and everyone (including security when they scanned my Sea Pass getting off and on the ship when in port) got it right. I love the TransAtlantic Cruises, especially the Sea Days, so I love this cruise lines for the option they provide for relaxing and doing nothing, which is just what I want to do........ Excursion to Granada and the Alhambra was outstanding and worth every cent.

I love Celebrity, but there has been more slippage, which happens yearly.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by iluv2cnd

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah

Excursion to Granada and the Alhambra was outstanding and worth every cent.
iluv2cnd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 1B 9229
Standard veranda with an ocean view, 1b was fine. no ice bucket this year.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins