3. Crown Princess
We had a group of 13 and had connecting staterooms for which we opened up balconies. Mini-suites were wonderfully sized with plenty of room. Bathroom with full tub was good sized. Dinner was delicious with ample choice. Desserts were loved by everyone! Seating was hard to find at buffet but we always managed it despite large group at times. I preferred buffet for breakfast and lunch. Dinner service was superb. Cabin steward wasn't much visible but turned out since we were mid ship and he started at other end he was rarely around when we were. Cabin always clean, room service fast. I would definitely cruise Princess again if other ships as fine. Since we didn't do excursions I cannot remark on these...we mainly beached it with easy to find cabs. Entertainment wasn't tops but enjoyable. Both embarkation and disembarkation were without difficulty. Also, I was never aware of much crowding.

Fine cruise. No complaints.

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Cat Kin Mac

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cat Kin Mac’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 D529
Great size. Comfortable and clean.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins