3. Vision of the Seas
I've sailed on Vision about 7 or 8 times, and have enjoyed it. I choose this ship mainly for the itinerary, which I thoroughly enjoyed. My April 2017 cruise was my first on Vision since the remodeling, which hurt my experience. They took away public spaces and stuffed in more cabins, making the public spaces too crowded. (One time, there was a line to get into the Windjammer.) The Cruise Director made things worse, with loud, very intrusive activities. It was difficult to find a quiet space to relax. The Centrum is a terrible entertainment or activity venu, but it was used a lot for this, making it virtually uninhabitable for much of the day and night. This is a classic case of corporate greed, i.e. milking a few more $$ from each cruise, killing the goose that laid the golden eggs. I plan to avoid this ship, unless the itinerary is overwhelming.

Vision makeover hurt my experience

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by doctorbill34

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Trans-Ocean
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
doctorbill34’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8014
Great cabin and balcony. The bed, however, was uncomfortable.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins