Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by repaselk

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

Passengers were the crew's number one priority. They were always pleasant and bent over backwards to please us. Rooms were clean, food was excellent, activities were wonderful.

I was disappointed with the Love and Marriage show. A couple people used very vulgar language and I hope no children were present. I realize Royal Caribbean had no control over what came out of their mouths but the people could have been briefed better prior to the show, letting them know this was a family show and no vulgar language should be used.

This would not stop me from cruising with Royal Caribbean but it may deter me from attending that venue again.

Also, I think you should put a clock in the Solarium pool area. Every time I wanted to know the time I had to walk over to the main pools deck.

I also don't like the way you do bingo now. We played only one game "the letter T". It used to be we played many more games and had more chances to win. It was very unorganized and we got started very late. It was 4:45 and they were still selling cards.

repaselk's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin Q 7351

Clean, neat, sufficient storage for 2 people.

repaselk