3. Raymonde
I truly was not expecting much when I climbed aboard the barge but I was in for such a surprise. The food was 5 star worthy, the crew looked after every need any of us had. It was such a relaxing trip with beautiful views of Paris. Cabins are very small but honestly you are only in it to sleep. Going through the canals of Paris was truly a unique trip. The excursions that were planned for us were fun with great tour guides. Bikes are available for use. Dining outside if the weather permits is also available. CrosiEurope is not a household name but I feel more people should look at this as an option while you are in France as a relaxing way to see the city of lights. I would definitely go again. This is a great cruise option for a family or group of friends to rent out the barge.

Such a fun cruise