3. Adventure of the Seas
We like the Adventure of the Seas. We have cruised this ship 6 times and love it. We loved our Grand Suite and the special treatment as Grand Suite occupants as well as Diamond Plus. The food was not as good as usual but service was actually better! The cruise was fantastic and our service in the dining room was fantastic. Merek, Lenny, and Levyton were fantastic and really took care of us. Merek and Lenny went out of their way to make sure there was no MSG in the food I was ordering. They both took special care of us wherever they saw us! We will miss this ship when it leaves Puerto Rico...as will the native Puerto Ricans I'm sure. But they will adopt a new ship I'm sure. Bonaire is not so great except for Divers. Aruba is always great! We LOVE Curacao! So a wonderful island. Of course St. Marteen is always good.

Great Time as Always!!!!

sherrirapp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1288
Wonderful large cabin with mini kitchen. The bathroom has double sinks. The balcony is huge although feels a bit closed in.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins