3. Carnival Freedom
Carnival Freedom offers some of the best food and service I have experienced in cruising. The Lido deck is near perfect with breakfast burritos, burgers, drinks and entertainment. The Taste Bar on deck 5 was a wonderful surprise on sea days. The PG 13 Comedy shows, trivia and games were fun and our Cruise director, Malcolm, was the best. The steel drum band was my favorite band and the blankets and popcorn made the Dive in Movies perfect. Shout out to Jerry, our deck 7 steward and head waiter Armando and server Puttamond in the Posh restaurant. The food in the MDR was excellent and Tea Time on sea days appreciated. I enjoyed walking to the Butterfly Conservatory in Key West, a beach excursion in Freeport and taking the water taxi to Atlantis in Nassau. I look forward to many more cruises with Carnival and will gladly sail on the Freedom again.

Plenty of food and activity choices on the Freedom

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Tt513

Tt513’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 7350
Three large vertical cabinets provided plenty of hanging and shelf space for 2 people. Four additional desk drawers provided adequate small item storage and the 6 glass shelves with rails in bathroom were perfect to hold toiletry bags. The beds were firm and comfortable.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins