3. Carnival Sunshine
We chose this cruise due to the itineraries and so glad we did. We travelled with 2 of our closest friends for my 50th. 8 days of nothing but FUN!!! The staff was simply amazing and always accommodating! The ports of call where amazing! Aruba, Caucasus and Grand Turks! Cabins, although small as in all cruise ships, were wonderful! Food was plentiful.The only thing that I can actually say I was disappointed in was the pool. It was small for the amount of people that the ship holds, so we just didn't go in. The Serenity Area for adults was awesome, be careful getting into the hammocks, but once you are in, you will not want to come out! I highly recommend the Land and Sea excursion booked from the ship. We had a blast. We live near beaches so when we travel we want to see the island, learn their history, this did just that. Afterword, we were taken to a submarine and saw a World War II Sunken Ship...won't tell you the story behind it, that would be a spoiler alert! I would recommend this ship to anyone, just refurbished in 16, the ship is beautiful! Hope you enjoy your trip as much as I enjoyed mine!

Awesome 50th Birthday Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by dweber16

Hope you enjoy your trip as much as I enjoyed mine!
dweber16’s Full Rating Summary