3. Anthem of the Seas
I loved this ship more than any others I have cruised on. Well laid out, I didnt have to walk thru things I didnt want to (art gallery, smokey casino, etc). Ample venues (unlike Norwegian Breakaway) for the entertainment. Fantastic specialty restaurants (Jamie's and Chops Grille) and plenty of pool areas - 3 of them (two inside and one adult only solarium that wasn't extra cost). The skydiving simulator, wave simulator and northstar are all free (but only one ride per person per cruise). The bumper cars, trapeze and rollerskating were fantastic and free! The customer service was fantastic, the cleanliness was remarkable, the decor was amazing, entertainers and shows were great! The cabin was spacious and had usb plugs. The refrigerator wasnt stocked with alcohol and overpriced sodas so we could use it as we wanted (other ships I have had to ask them to remove the items so I could use the refrigerator). The coffee was good and desserts in main dining rooms were phenomenal! Even the buffet had the best carrot cake I had ever eaten. The only negatives were: no real food after 9:30p except pizza, small light sandwiches and small light desserts (but not many ships have anything after this hour any more) and the buffet wasn't all that good (we felt Norwegian Breakaway had a great buffet). We did LIKE being able to utilize the vending soda machines unlike having to wait for bar staff to fill our soda like on other ships, although the machines worked only 75% of the time so you'd have to locate another. Too many children on this cruise, but probably because of the character appearances throughout the ship. Overall - still the best ship I have encountered!

Favorite ship!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Prd2BDinks

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
Prd2BDinks’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Spacious and plenty of storage. Loved the USB ports. Liked the corner shower - didnt feel cramped at all for two adults.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans

• Old Town Trolley Tour
    Unfortunately the traffic was HORRENDOUS so we werent able to truly get on and off as we wanted to. Didnt get to see the whole loop and were rushed on the few stops we did. Customer Service was OUTSTANDING though, the drivers were always good and they stopped to tell people waiting to get on there were no seats and they had another trolley coming in X minutes. They did get on the walky talky and radio the # of waiting passengers to other trolleys.
    View All 34 Old Town Trolley Tour Reviews
  • King's Wharf
    Boston Whaler boat rental. The boat was not in the greatest condition BUT it did the job and we got 6 hours for the price of 5 hours along with a cooler with ice and a loaf of bread to feed fish. The seats did have cushions and the ladder just hangs over the side but we had no problems getting in with some wavy conditions. This operator doesnt have luxury equipment by any means, but it allowed us to see plenty and go places tours do not. They were very accomodating in that we only brought a Discover credit card and they dont take that. We had already paid $18.90 taxi ride from the Dockyard but thankfully they had trusted we would call with the Visa/mastercard once we got back tot he ship. They really went out on a limb to trust us and it was MUCH APPRECIATED or our day would have been ruined.
    View All 13,583 King's Wharf Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's King's Wharf Cruise Port Review
  • Catamaran Cruise
    Booked with Cruise line as it was cheaper than independently and the times fit so I could do two excursions in one day. Baxter the shiphand was great and even helped me find a phone number I needed on Bermuda. Excellent snorkeling spot (Reef) and yummy rum swizzles! Highly recommend the Catamarn Reef Snorkel Tour.
    View All 96 Catamaran Cruise Reviews
  • Glass Bottom Boat
    Shipwrecks were cool but waves large and water cold. Captain was just not friendly. Bottom of boat was glass bottom so that was neat and unexpected.
    View All 72 Glass Bottom Boat Reviews